If you’ve ever been to Mass and wondered what is really going on, then Lenten Nights is for you.
Join us in St Declan’s Church during Lent as we explore three key questions about the Eucharist.
Tuesday 9 March, 7.30-8.30 pm
- What on earth is going on at Mass?
- A step-by-step explanation of the Mass.
Tuesday 16 March, 7.30-8.30 pm
- Is that really you Jesus?
- Exploring the significance of the Real Presence
Tuesday 23 March, 7.30-8.30 pm
- How does the Mass help me live beyond Sundays?
- Connecting the Mass to life, justice and sharing faith.
Available on live stream here.